Monday, February 23, 2009

FIRST EVER BLOG GIVEAWAY!!!!

******The contest is now closed...


So...I am starting my first ever BLOG GIVEAWAY!!! YAY!! ok, so first of all the prize is 6 of my handmade cards with envelopes! I will be doing this every other week or so..yep!! So for example, this giveaway starts today, will end next monday, and the following monday will be another giveaway! we'll see how it goes for awhile, but anyways, lets get to the fun details!! 

Soo...I will explain the cards with the pictures below, but here is how you can win:

1. leave a comment on this post

2. blog about my giveaway on your blog and link back to the giveaway, and then COME BACK HERE and post ANOTHER comment letting me know you blogged about it, so I can enter your name for a second time! If you blog about it, but don't come back and leave another comment I won't know to add another entry for you. 

The contest will end Sunday night, March 1 and I will post the lucky winner on Monday, March 2!!

So here are the details on the prize:

First is a green and brown "thinking of you" card

and it is blank inside to write your note.
Second, is a pink, brown and green "congratulations" card...
and on the inside has matching paper and says "wishing you a special happiness on this special day" 
Third, is a brown(even though its hard to see on the top of the card), green, blue and cream "Thank you" card...
and is also blank on the inside to write your note of thanks.
Fourth, is a birthday card, and says "got cake?" on the front....
and says "Happy Birthday" on the inside, with a pink cupcake in the bottom corner...(sorry it is so blurry...really cute in real life lol)
Fifthly, really cute baby card, says "does this diaper make my butt look big?" on the front...
and "welcome baby" in matching paper on the inside...
And Lastly is a green,brown and plaid card, says "Chocolate, its cheaper than therapy" on the front...
and "enjoy" on the inside, and looks like a hersheys chocolate bar.


Thanks for participating in this giveaway and GOOD LUCK!!!!

38 comments:

Thelma said...

They are all so cute! Have fun with your first giveaway. Hope you get lots of comments. Love Ya Mom

Jenni said...

cute cute cute...will blog about it as long as i can figure out how to link it back to you!!!!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Beautiful Cards, Ashley! You definitely have a gift!

brentandsarah said...

my you have talent! My fav, of corse, is the chocolate one.

valerie2350 said...

very cute cards! :)

valerie2350 said...

blogged
http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/02/jadedmission-card-giveaway-3109.html

mom2boys said...

Very cute cards! I love the Chocolate and the Got cake cards.Thanks for the great giveaway!

hottmomma_(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anna Mae said...

comment comment comment!!!!! SOOOOOOOOO cute! :)

Anna Mae said...

you've been officially blogged. ;)

http://annaswhispers.blogspot.com/2009/02/ashleys-awesome-giveaway.html

Elizabeth said...

They are great cards! I hope you get a great turnout for your first giveaway. :)

itzabitz.blogspot[at]gmail.com

MikeandJen said...

so cute! :) pick me pick me! :)

Lindy said...

Love your cards!!! Just thought you should know that I was directed to your blog from Katie at "The Baby Factory". :)

Jenni said...

blogged about your give away!!!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

I blogged about you, Ashley!

Britt said...

As always, your cards are gorgeous.

Blogged you, Lovely =-)

Can't WAIT to see you!!!

Betsy said...

Saw your giveaway on Britt's blog. Your cards are lovely! Thanks for including my name,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

hey you! love them! pick me! pick me! pick me! :)

Sarah said...

These are adorable! You're very talented, Ashley! :)

Sarah said...

aaaand, I posted a link to your contest in an entry today! Yay!

KR said...

I love cards. I would use all of these. They are great!

dctm said...

Love these cards - especially the Got Cake? card - it is so cute

dctm at bellsouth dot net

Laci said...

Great cards, Ashley! The candy bar one is so clever!

Anonymous said...

Gosh what a cute set of cards! Please add my name to the hat. :o)

Anonymous said...

I added your adorable giveaway to the Current Giveaways link on my sidebar, right under the Blogher ad. :o)

http://joytotheblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/current-giveaways.html

Anonymous said...

I'd love to win! I love cards! Cardmaking is diligent, so I understand your hard work!
ashlomb at yahoo dot com

The Dreamer said...

these are cute! love the 'got cake?'

thanks

addeviant006 at gmail dot com

paleseptember said...

cute cards! Thanks for the giveaway.

caitlinhyla (AT) gmail (DOT) com

mel said...

These are beautiful! Thanks for the chance.

mdhohn(at)msn(dot)com

IRW Dana said...

Ash,
This is great! I really really hope I win. And I'm posting this from Hawaii on my anniversary vacation, so I hope this gives me extra points. Your cards are so cute. You always do such a great job. Love Ya Dana

IRW Dana said...

Ok Ash, I posted on my blog so hopefully some of the gals will come and post so they can have a chance at these wonderful cards.

katylinvw said...

how fun! they are beautiful as always! looks like you have a bunch of great comments! (i clicked on your ads, too!)

katylinvw said...

and i've blogged about your giveaway here! better late than never, right?

Alison Mayes said...

They are super cute! I hope I win!

Brewer Family said...

I LOVE handmade cards!! These are SOOO cute!! I am going to blog about it RIGHT NOW!

Brewer Family said...

I blogged about it here:

http://brewersfamilyblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/giveaway.html

I hope I win!!

Mozi Esme said...

These are beautiful! What a great giveaway!

Lisa said...

The cards are beautiful. I am a big fan of writing notes, etc.; it is becoming a lost art. You have a great talent!

Lisa Q

Robin said...

beautiful cards

thanks for the giveaway.