Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blog GIVEAWAY!!!

I know its been quite awhile since I have done a giveaway. I have a lot of projects around our house that I've been spending time getting done, and haven't taken the time to make more cards...but...I have some other fun things I've made that I am going to give away. In a week or so, I will be doing another giveaway that is very cool...and its a large item, compared to the things I've given away in the past...lol...which that is the one I was alluding to the other day when I said I found the idea online after I thought of it...anyways to TODAY'S giveaway!!!

This is something I made quite awhile back, its been a decoration in my house since, but I have the supplies to make another one, so I figured, why not give this one away...

It is the word "Faith" (obviously lol) in wood letters, the front of the letters, I traced them onto scrapbook paper and cut them out and glued them on, and all leftover wood surfaces are painted black. I think you can see from the picture, but the paper is a soft red/tan/cream kinda flowerly pattern. 

If you aren't the lucky winner of this one, its so easy to make, really, it is...I got the wood letter base from The Dollar Tree store for $1, some black(or whatever color you like) craft paint from walmart for like $.59 cents or somthing like that, and then I had the scrapbook paper, but even if you don't, a piece of scrapbook paper you like from your local michaels or something is probably less than a dollar as well...also at the dollar store they had other words like "Family" "Country" "Angel" "Welcome" "Princess" etc...but anyways, then you get the rest...trace, and cut. Then i spread the glue on the wood letters with a foam brush and put the letters on. see?...easy peasy!! and cheap, and its a great decorative addition to your home!!

So now on to the GIVEAWAY!!!....

Here is how you can enter, as it has been in the past:

1. Leave a comment on this post, letting me know you want to win!

2. Blog about this giveaway, link back to this post, and come back and leave another comment

3. Follow my blog(if you already follow, then just leave another comment letting me know you follow)

**Make sure to make seperate comments so I can count all your entries...so if you do all 3 you will have 3 entries to win!! 

***This giveaway will end this Friday, April 24

Good luck!!! :)

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw! you knew i'd fall in love with this!! miss lizzie faith neeeeeeds this! ;)

Anonymous said...

i blogged about it!
http://breannabrummer.wordpress.com/2009/04/19/blog-give-away-2/

Anonymous said...

i'm a follower!!! anything else i can do to enter???! ;)

Chelsea said...

I want to win this! Love the colors! Pretty cool!!

Chelsea said...

I blogged about it..

http://chelseadoak.blogspot.com/2009/04/giveaway-by-ashley.html

Chelsea said...

I also follow your blog...
I cant wait to see what the other giveaway project is.. You are way too creative! Wish i had the PHYSICAL motivation to do it! :)

IRW Dana said...

Ash,
Cute sign. I love the paper. It would be great in Erica's room. If I win that's were it will go.

Lynne said...

I follow your blog- and enjoy it to the max!

Ali said...

That is really cute, I would love to win this! I wish I was crafty enough to come up with ideas like this. :-)

Ali said...

Oh, and I also am a follower already!

Lynne said...

I blogged about it!
http://inavillageofwoodenshoes.blogspot.com/

MikeandJen said...

commenting.. :)

Anna Mae said...

i'm a follower...

Anna Mae said...

i'm commenting...

IRW Dana said...

Wanted to let you know that I'm already a follower.

Lynne said...

I want to win this!

IRW Dana said...

Ash, I blogged about your giveaway. But the more people that enter means less chances to win. So I'm working against myself here LOL.

Thelma said...

OHHH I almost forgot to get in on this "So Cute" giveaway I have the perfect place for it. Pick Me! Pick Me!

Thelma said...

I'm a follower of this lovely blog already. Does buttering up help win. I would post on my blog but I don't have a blog. Bummer, maybe I will have to make one.

Jenni said...

love it!!!!

Jenni said...

blogged about it...sorry it is sooo late...

Jenni said...

i already follow your blog!!!