Monday, March 09, 2009

Blog Giveaway!!!

Ok, so I apologize for just now getting this posted, its been a crazy day...but because of this...I am going to let the giveaway go till Monday night and will anounce a winner on Tuesday. I will be keeping this schedule from now on, because Mondays are very busy for me. Anyways, so now to the fun stuff..

This week we have THREE ways for you to get entries into this giveaway:

1. leave a comment on this post.

2. post a blog about this giveaway, and come back and leave ANOTHER comment letting me know you blogged about it, with a link to your blog.

3. become a follower of my blog, and come back and leave ANOTHER comment letting me know. If you are already a follower, just simply leave a comment saying " I follow your blog" 

This giveaway will end Monday night March 16th at midnight or so, and I will post the winner on Tuesday. GOOD LUCK!!
First is a birthday card which says "just think, with every birthday you're even closer to being more like your parents" 
Inside of the card...
Another birthday card that says " You're only young once. You can be immature for a lifetime"
Inside of the card...
This is a Thank you card, which is blank on the inside, and on the front has a special paper called black magic, I ran it through my cuttlebug with a paisley embossing folder, and then sanded the high spots. 
This is a Thinking of You card, which is also blank on the inside, and the background on this one is also embossed on my cuttlebug with a different, elegant embossing folder. 
This is a simple, congratulations wedding card. pink and white ribbon tied on the side, and the heart on the top of the cake is raised, also blank inside.
Lastly, another Thank you card, also blank inside...

29 comments:

IRW Dana said...

Hey Ash, I'm gonna try again and win your wonderful cards.

Anonymous said...

veeeeery nice cards!!!

Anonymous said...

i posted!! i'm gonna win this time! :)
http://breannabrummer.wordpress.com/2009/03/10/blog-give-away/

Anonymous said...

i follow your blog!!! :)

IRW Dana said...

I should of waited to start following your blog. I just started following this weekend. Does it still count?

MikeandJen said...

commenting.. :)

Laci said...

Once again, beautiful cards!

IRW Dana said...

I'm a follower. Actually, I'd follow you anywhere Ash. Love ya!

Chelsea said...

I'm going to play this time! I wanna win!!

Jenni said...

Heres to trying again this time!!! Your cards are sooo cute!!!!!

Chelsea said...

I posted a blog about it!

http://chelseadoak.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-first-time-entering-giveaway.html

ENTRY 3(can I keep it on this comment).. I'm getting ready to become a 'follower' and I'll add you on my blogroll as well if you don't mind!

Jenni said...

http://lynchscrazylife.blogspot.com/

I blogged about your give away!!!!

Jenni said...

i am now a follower of your blog!

Anna Mae said...

YAY! i'm hoping i win! love you!

Anna Mae said...

i follow your blog too!!! ;)

Anna Mae said...

I blogged about you also!!!!!! :) can you tell i want to win? ;)

FurseFam said...

LOVE your cards, Ashley!

FurseFam said...

I posted on my blog and I am a follower of your blog! :)

IRW Dana said...

I've just posted about your blog give away on my blog.

Thelma said...

Hey got to get in on this also. Love the cards! You do such a great job. Love Ya, Mom

Thelma said...

Oh also I follow your blog. Have a wonderful day!!!

katylinvw said...

beautiful cards, as always ashley! :) sorry i'm so late!

katylinvw said...

i'm a follower, too :)

katylinvw said...

i've also blogged you here

Lisa Grace said...

Wow, what a talent! Followed the link from your sister's page to check it out.

Lisa said...

You have a great talent. Love your cards.

Lisa Q

brentandsarah said...

Enter me! Ps. I LOVE your new background...paisely rocks!

Ali said...

I just became a follower of your blog today! Your cards are beautiful! :-)

Mozi Esme said...

Beautiful cards!